No Waiting for Equipment & No Wasting Time!
10,000 sq. ft of workout space! No crowds to hog and steal your equipment! Full size locker rooms with private showers! Direct TV, Satellite Radio, 22 cardio machines including Octane, LifeFitness treadmills and ellipticals. As well as stationary and recumbent bikes. Get a massage after your workout for just $49 per hr! (Contact Vicka Tikhomirova 612-298-5398 for appointment.) Workout with efficiency, save time and don’t waste time waiting in rush hour traffic. Get fit today!
Early Morning Energy
Having trouble with you early morning workouts?! Plan ahead, go to bed earlier, get your rest so you can get up early enough to eat and energize! You will feel so much better by being on a restful schedule! Your metabolism will start off on the right track too! Eat 1/2 your meal 1 hr before and the other 1/2 right after, within 30 min of your workout. If you’re doing just a cardio workout in the am, do it on an empty stomach, or eat just protein. But do it within 30 min or waking. Try taking an energy supplement to give you a jolt! This will help your burn fat and deplete your glucose supplies. Then replenish them after the workout! Have a Health & Happy Day!
Fitness for any age, size, shape and goal!
Don’t wait… call for you FREE consultation today! At YoungQuest Fitness we take pride in helping everyone achieve their goals, beginner or advanced. Fitness is a lifestyle, and we can show you the way. Let YoungQuest take the mistakes away and help you design a more efficient way and save time in your day! Let us help make fitness fun and something to look forward to. When you are making progress, it won’t seem so hard!
Tips for managing stress
When you feel stressed, you may become irritable and withdrawn which affects your work and overall lifestyle. If these signs continue, they may lead to bigger problems.
Many health problems caused or worsened by stress include:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Digestive problems
- Heart disease
- Pain of any kind
- Skin conditions
- Sleep problems
Self care habits to help manage stress include:
- Avoid alcohol and other drugs
- Be involved in things outside of work that are meaningful to you
- Eat healthy foods throughout the day
- Get enough sleep
- Get some exercise every day
- Make and prioritize short lists so you get the most important things done
- Stay in touch with friends
- Eat frequent small meals consisting of natural foods
- Practice hobbies & activities that make you feel good that you are passionate about
- Relaxation music
- A regular exercise routine!
- Massage therapy
How To Change Your Mental Mindset
•Willingness & desire to make life changes
•Committing to a healthy lifestyle
• Make a list of bad habits to change
•Create a plan with taking one step at a time
• Get a professional coach with proven success
•Reward yourself for positive changes
•Create a positive environment and reinforcement system
•Keep inspiring pictures or motivational quotes in visible places
Protein and amino acids benefits for building muscles and fuel
• Exercise uses protein to build and maintain muscle tissues.
• Muscle tissue is imperative to efficiency in metabolism and body sculpting.
• The making of body proteins accelerates in the hours of rest that follow physical activity.
• About 10% of proteins are used for fuel both during and after exercise.
• Too little protein intake , will result in you body using your muscles for protein functions!
Great high protein food choices:
• lean Beef
•Egg Whites with limited yolks
• Lean Pork tenderloin
•Soy nuts Swordfish
• Ground Turkey
•Protein Shakes & Bars